This page is for people who want to book a Zoom consultation with me. Here are the terms that apply to this service.
You book a consultation slot with me and pay for my time. We will talk over Zoom. I won’t do anything else spammy or bad with your details. If you go ahead with the booking I shall take that as your acceptance of the terms aned conditions.
- You can book an online consultation with me by email.
- When you book the slot I will ask for full name, email address, notes about your enquiry or queries.
- I will use the details you give only for conducting the consultation.
- I won’t sign you up to anty mailing lists, share your data with others or do anything else with it.
- Before our consultation I will send an email to confirm the booking. At this point we will decide whether you would like the session to be recorded so that you can have a copy to refer to afterwards.
- At the time of the consultation I will enter the Zoom room and allow you to enter.
- Should our conversation overrun a little this will not be a problem however, I ask you to respect our time and keep to the limits we have agreed.
- As the consultation relies on the technnology, should there be circumstances beyond your, or my, control we may need to reschedule part (or all) of the consultation. I shall try to be as flexible as possible.
- I do not guarantee a particular outcome from the consultation, but will work to provide the support and advice you need.
- After the consultation I may ask you for your thoughts about the consultation.
- The payment is by direct bank transfer.
- Consultations must be paid for in full before they take place.
- On receiving payment I shall send you an invoice marked paid.
- I can refund payments only if the consultation does not take place.
Happy to book our consultation?
Good – remember if you make the booking I shall take that as your acceptance of the terms and conditions.
Any questions – do get in touch.