Who is JFeditorial
I am Jill French and the details of how I my business jfeditorial is operated is set out on this website: https://jfeditorial.com.
- I use a password protected-computer for all my work. I am the only user of this machine and it is running F-secure anti-virus software. I do not use cloud storage for work files.
- Work files are saved in a back-up to an external hard-drive.
- Client work is not shared with any third party without the client’s written permission of, or request by, the client.
- Where I hold hard-copy material relating to client work this is usually returned to the client on completing the job. Any hard-copy material not returned to the client will be routinely shredded and not kept once the work is complete and no longer required.
What personal data I collect and why I collect it
- I collect and hold contact details for my clients within my email program on the computer already described, the email account is only used by myself and is password-protected.
- I shall not share client contact details with anyone.
- I shall contact you to discuss current projects we are working on, and occasionally to notify you of my availability for future work.
- Client details and work details are held to enable invoicing and are accessed only by myself.
- I do not send out newsletters to clients and if you would like me to remove you from my contacts list please ask.
Contact forms on this site
- There is an electronic contact form on this site and the information entered on this form is sent to my email program
- On my blog people who have signed up to be notified by email of new blog posts will receive emails from me at this time.
- The list of email accounts of people who have signed up to receive emails is contained in a password-protected WordPress account, and I do not use these details for any other purpose. Please ask if at any time you would like me to remove you from this list.
- I use Google Analytics to understand how my website performs however, this data is anonymised and only general usage is determined rather than identified to users.
What rights you have over your data
If you have left comments or completed a form on this site you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data I hold about you, including any data you have provided to me. You can also request that I erase any personal data I hold about you. This does not include any data I am obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.